Friends Athletic Hall of Fame Nomination
1. If an athlete, the nominee must be a graduate of Friends University.
2. An athlete must wait five years after graduation to be nominated.
3. If an athlete, they must have played at least two years of varsity competition at Friends University.
4. If a coach, they must have served Friends University for five years or more and made significant contributions to the athletic department.
5. If an administrator, faculty, staff, or volunteer, that person must have served Friends University for 10 years or more and made significant contributions to the athletic department.
6. Under special circumstances, individuals or teams may be nominated who do not meet all of the above criteria.
NOMINATIONS ARE DUE BY JULY 8, 2016.
Inductees will be announced on or before August 1, 2016.
The Athletic Hall of Fame formal induction ceremony will be held October 7, 2016.